Re: Backup software

I second that. I have thousands of versions of my constantly modified XPL
programs and text files that keep their same name as I edit them over the
years.
Reply to note from Edward Mendelson  Sat, 27 May
2017 12:16:13 -0400

> I have a paid Dropbox account and use the Dropbox folder on my
> hard disk for all current documents. Every saved version is
> recoverable from the Dropbox web site, and the current version is
> always on my disk. There are no downsides.

+1000, as they say on the message boards. Dropbox's version-control
feature is a godsend.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx