Re: Off topic... but may be of interest.

For what it's worth I have been trying out dtsearch, and it really is
better and faster at finding file content than anything I have ever
used on Windows or Mac. That said, it is not particularly interested
in finding file names, and you have to instruct in specifically to
build the index to include file names if you are interested in using
the program to look for them. But I am merely in my infancy of using
this extraordinary program so I shouldn't really say much other than
that I am extremely impressed.