Re: Attachments and HTML (was Re: XP & malware)

Reply to note from J R FOX  Fri, 25 May 2012
09:18:25 -0700 (PDT)

Jordan:

> I'm still hoping that you or another Nota Bene user has a
> response to my query about how good the built-in NB conversion
> facility may be. (Unless I'm mistaken that there *is* one.)
> I'm not on the NB list, as yet.

Afraid I don't have any experience with the NB filters. But, even
without subscribing, you can search the public archives of the Nota
Bene list here:

http://wnk.hamline.edu/mhonarc/notabene/search.html

The chronological list archives are here:

http://wnk.hamline.edu/mhonarc/notabene/2012/index.html

You can substitute any year for "2012" in that URL, going back to
1998.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx