Re: Subject: Email Service (off-topic)

--- Robert Holmgren  wrote:

> Re: Bayesian filtering. It was a great idea, but
> it is easily defeated by the
> current spate of multi-part junk mails with nonsense
> Text versions using big
> intelligent words, and HTML versions that convey
> their real message. On to the
> next idea...

That's too bad. I was (finally) just about to get
into the Bayesian feature in Mozilla, which I had high
hopes for, and now you tell me it's worthless ! Back
to the drawing board. I'm aware of a program called
Junk Spy, which is available for both of the platforms
I use, so I'll probably check that out. For various
reasons, I've been using the web-based mail gateways a
lot, rather than direct d/l from my mail accounts.
These have that built-in "Spamguard" diversion
folders, which are generally effective at weeding out
most of it. But I think I'd rather have some
combination of very good detection + immediate Kill,
so I don't even have to deal with it every day. What
do you use ?

Jordan