Re: Loading files at startup in Win95

Nice try, guys. I used both your techniques. I tried Nathan's suggestion of
putting XWSTART.INT in the \Windows directory. \XW was already in my path.
But when I click on a Xywrite document instead of the Xywrite logo, I still
get a "Logon not recognized" error message. Any other ideas?

Richard A. Sherer
resident lurker