Re: P.S. to simple calendar question

Robert Holmgren wrote:
 Some sort of organization is useful, especially if
you locate a section, such as "Software" -- and there's all your
stuff.
Tragically, that was what database was invented for. But
there are, as far as I can find, NO "truly relational" (no
program at all meets all of Codd's criteria, but I'm talking
about coming close enough to work) database apps that are
suitable for an individual's use. There are corporate,
client-server things like Oracle and SQL, but a programmable
(as opposed to scripting), multitable but single computer
database, with accurate and intelligible documentation--it's
made of unobtainium.
--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx