Re: "Cant run command"

>Rene--come on, re-boot. Problem gone, right? Stuff happens.
>(If pain persists...)
>Harry

Actually, no. I am a no-power user, but that much I can think of.
Of course, I rebooted, immediately, repeatedly. I also took a look
at "func mem" and removed all other stuff. I also took a look at the
autoexec file, and configsys file, and ran Norton to check the disk,
and ran Q&A to check the computer. Everything fine, but XY suddenly
has forgotten how to "DO" and how to "DOS".
It now only does it when I put a Command.com in the directory where
it is in. This is very strange. What else can I do?

--Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
--Nicholas Petreley's First Law of Computer Journalism:
--No technology exists until Microsoft invents it.