Re: U2 glitches

Carl--

I think I may have it.

I dragged the \Xy4 folder out on to the desk top, right
clicked, clicked properties, clicked the memory tab and
found:

"The computer is not configured for expanded memory in
MS-Dos sessions. Details: Third-party memory-managment
software has not been configured for expanded memory.
Consult the product documentation for instructions on how to
enable expanded memory."

I've got the expanded memory section of the Command
Reference Guide open, but I think I'd better not do anything
until I hear from you.

Judith