Re: Clearsgts

Leslier wrote:
≪Disquistion? I'll be you also know the name of the firm with 7,000
seasonal white collar employees who work four months of the year.

Fishtank? Sounds intriguing. How does this work?≫

Mea culpa. I meant disquisition, of course. Moral: don't post late in the
evening after a hectic day. (If I wanted to be nasty, I could point out
that Leslie left the 't' off 'bet,' but like Cicero in Second Cataline, I
refrain from mentioning it.)

A fishtank is a data file for Carl's wonderful FISHOUT routine, part of
U2

Patricia M. Godfrey
PMGodfrey@xxxxxxxx