Re: We should [NOT] > move en masse to Nota Bene (sorry Anne!)

I would be delighted to get XY4 to work in XP Mode. However, when I tried I was told by Windows 7 that XP Mode wanted 32-bit programs.
Just install XP mode and run XP. OK. You're now in XP. In
Explorer/Tools, go to Map Network Drive. Select a drive letter (let's
say G:) and for path put in //tsclient/c - - I think - - someone will
correct me if I am wrong.
OK. You now have access to your c: drive by going to g: in XP. Copy
your XyWrite folders to XP/c. Now just run XyWrite as you normally
would under XP.

There's really nothing complicated about it. All of this assumes Win 7/64-bit.