RE: ersatz autosave...? [Speaking of...]

Reply to note from "B.H."  Sat, 5 Mar 2005
12:25:05 -0800

> One of the main reasons that I use Xy3 instead of 4 is that I
> (very) frequently alt/tab in and out of full-screen Xy. When
> using Xy4, going from Win back to Xywrite causes the cursor to
> go from text, where I left it, to the command line (and I
> believe the cmd line gets cleared too, but I can't remember for
> sure).

I've never experienced anything like that with any flavor of Windows
(95, 98, NT, XP). Can't reproduce it here with XP.

What's your tab key assignment in TABLE=ALT? Try changing it to
15=KF, which is the out-of-the-box assignment, or 15=NO. They both
work here.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx