Re: trouble

My HP LaserJet 5L understands XyWrite-speak perfectly.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bud Tritschler"
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2003 1:32 PM
Subject: trouble

Xywrite III+, beautiful Xywrite has been my fruitful friend since
I needed such a friend. Consequently, all my old and valuable
stuff is stored there. My ancient pin printer died, and with it,
apparently, my ability to print from any DOS based program. I
can't find a printer, ink jet or otherwise, to run DOS. Keeping
in mind that my technological illiteracy is vast, does anyone
have a likely solution?       Bud