From:  mark tyler day
To:   Carl Distefano
Subject: Web page memorial alternative for Dottie Re: NB Day-Light Fund
Date:  Wed, 20 Nov 2002 01:28:36 -0500 (EST)

Carl,

 I've finally gotten it together and have a web memorial page for Dottie
up. It has both the Bloomington and Omaha (where she was born and
raised) obits, plus a special picture and the song that I spoke of in my
first message to the NB group. So you might just want to refer people on
the list to the URL, which is: http://php.indiana.edu/~daym/dottie.html
(I've included a mucyh small versioner of the picture on the web site. The
one I forwarded you was what the papers wanted to play with.)

 Thanks so very much.

Mark
=================
On Sun, 17 Nov 2002, Carl Distefano wrote:

> Reply to note from mark tyler day  Sun, 17 Nov
> 2002 17:54:10 -0500 (EST)
>
> Dear Mark,
>
> I'll gladly post Dorothy's obituary to the XyWrite list. The photo
> is too large to send to the list as an attachment, but I will make
> it available via a link to my website. And, yes, I will unsubscribe
> her from the list -- after the obituary is distributed.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Carl
>
> --
> Carl Distefano
> cld@xxxxxxxx
> http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/

RefRefRefRefRefRefeRefeRefeRefeRefeRefeRefeRefeRefeRefeRefeRefeR
e     Mark T. Day, Associate Librarian, Reference     e
f       Librarian for Middle Eastern Studies       f
e---------------Indiana University, Main Library---------------e
R    1320 E. 10th Street, Bloomington, IN 47405-3907    R
e (812)855-8028(reference); 855-9885(office); 855-8068(FAX)  e
f         E-mail: daym@xxxxxxxx          f
e WWW URL: http://www.indiana.edu/~libsalc/daym/mideast.html e
RefeRefRefeRefeRefRefRefRefRefeRefeRefeRefeRefeRefeRefeRefeRefeR