Uppercase/lowercase pairs and ansified XyWrite

XyWrite4 Customization Guide (C-2) mentions the possibility of creating
a customized UC (Uppercase) string in SETTINGS.DFL. That page suggests
to request a copy of the standard string from TTG. I have been searching
in www.xywrite.com but the "Foreign Language Support" application note
is missing (the link is broken and the zipped file doesn't contain it).
Maybe someone in the list has a copy of that standard string. I would
like to get it to tune up the uppercase/lowercase conversion (UC, LC and
CC commands) in ansified XyWrite.
Thanks in advance.
Manuel Castelao