Re: Incremental search

Beautiful! (Why use se // any more?) I wrote a program to do the same
thing last night, but this one's much better. (The only glitch I
noticed is that it doesn't quite handle my  correctly---but maybe my
mapping of that key (Q8,AR,) is nonstandard---probably not
much of the default keyboard remains in my file.)

--
Martin J. Osborne
Department of Economics

martin.osborne@xxxxxxxx