Re: File conversions: h*lp

I can't answer the main question here, but I can say that xy4dos
won't fax out directly either, however saving a file as native ascii
works well for faxing via win95 programs.

 There are only a few occasions on which I've had to use the file-conversion
> procedure -- generally saving a XyWin file as MS Word, because I can't make
> WinFax Pro send a XyWin file as an outgoing fax, which is a complaint for
> another day. I'm not sure whether I have *ever* tried the procedure in the
> "Import" direction.

Sherry@xxxxxxxx
``If I knew the way, I would take you home.''