BT Fonts in XyWin

Kenneth, Thank you for this posting: "In fact, in XyWin loading the bitstream
fonts in fact is not required. There is a command setting, UWF, which
determines how Bitstream Fonts are used. If you set UFW=3, Bitstream fonts are
not loaded and are not used." I invoked this setting and have deleted the
Bitstream fonts directory.

As you noted: "The setting of 3 is not in the manual, since it was added to the
product after initial release." One of my first postings here included a
request for a list of all XyWrite commands and functions. Is this list
available, and if so, where would I find it?