Re: XW and task-switching -Reply

<< A similar problem exists when running The Word Processor Formerly
<< Known as XyWrite under Win-OS/2. The solution there is to bring up the
<< Task List, highlight XyWrite for Windows, and select Cascade.

Peter,

I'm not sure I see what you mean here. I get back to a minimized XyWin easily by opening
up the Task List and double clicking on the XyWrite entry. This is for a full screen
session where XyWin is the only Windows app running. I can't get it to run in a windowed
session.

doug beeson