Re: Logon

Reply to note from Nathan Sivin  Wed, 24 Jan
2001 08:43:23 -0500

-> I hate to say it, but the LOG.LOG problem is not so simple. As
-> previously reported, I had in my XY directory no LOG.LOG, but a
-> SIVIN.LOG containing only function FF. I moved that file out.
-> When I cranked up XY, I got the opening screen demanding I log

Nathan:

When you removed your .LOG file, did you also eliminate the LOGON
command in STARTUP.INT? In my brief tests, the automatic logon as
SYS seemed to depend on there being no attempt to log on under any
other name.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx