Re: LFN Utilities for Win32

At 2/19/2004 08:53 AM +0100, M.C. wrote:
Martin J. Osborne wrote:
I've looked a few times, without success, to see if in XYWWWEB.U2 there is what one might call a 'directory manager'. Probably you have one, and I just haven't found it.
Do you have tested CALLUP? It is a very useful "Point & shoot CAll|REad|ChDir command" and more when combined with the new LFN features.
My most used routine. I put it on the tilde [41=NO,JM,(,2,.,c,a,l,l,u,p,)].
I've forgotten the reasons for the various calls but others here can parse
it if need be.
Michael Norman