UNDO anomaly

I'm now using UNDO with the $K option. It's working great, but I've noticed
an anomaly.

I have ctrl-Y set up to delete the line the cursor is on:

Table=CTRLX
21=$k,xd,rl
When I use it sequentially, the first UNDO call puts back the last TWO deleted lines. Subsequent UNDOs go, as expected, line by line.
To concretize: I took an existing file and in near the top, but not right
at the top, these 4 lines:

1
2
3
4
Then I put my cursor on the "1" and do a series of 4 ctrl-Ys to take out the 4 lines. I hear a Windows "pop" sound each time (because of the $K), indicating all is well.

When I then UNDO, the first recall gives me:

3
4

Subsequent recalls go line by line.

This is not a real problem, but worth mentioning.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx