Re: TTG BBS again!

I could answer your questions concretely if I were home, but you can answer
them yourself. TTG definitely joined a couple of weeks ago, and I sent them a
message welcoming them and asking them to tell everyone what their involvement
is. So far, no answer. The CEO and Jeff Ramsay, who I believe is in charge of
software development for XY, are also individual subscribers via Compuserve.

If you send the one-line message who xywrite to listserv@xxxxxxxx,
you will be rewarded with an up-to-date list of subscribers by return e-mail.
The logon name in question is, if I remember correctly, TTG.

-- Nathan Sivin
History and Sociology of Science
University of Pennsylvania
Philadelphia PA 19104-3325