NB-NY

Thanks for the many expressions of concern that we have received both on and
off list. All Nota Bene employees and their families are safe.  We extend our
heartfelt sympathies to those who lost friends or family members in this
unimaginable tragedy.

Our office is located at West Broadway and Canal Streets, one subway stop north of the World Trade Center site. Currently access to the area south of 14th Street is restricted, and our office is closed.  We will reopen as soon as we can, probably Monday.  Until then, our 800 number has been forwarded to my home number, and our programmers are working from home.  Problems with our web site have now been corrected.
I am having some unrelated technical problems with e-mail and with my brand new laptop computer (which I had planned to take to an authorized Toshiba dealer on Tuesday).  I am sorry that I have not been able to respond until now.  I have been receiving e-mail at aputnam@xxxxxxxx, but have had some problem sending from this address. I just joined this list under my aol address (which I don’t use much anymore), so that I could send this message.
The frustrations of a new computer not working properly and e-mail problems pale in comparison to the overwhelming loss that we have all witnessed.
Thanks again to all of you.
Anne Putnam aputnam@xxxxxxxx www.notabene.com 1-800-462-6733                  212-334-0445 212-334-0845 (fax)