Re: Screen colors

Friends,
The Xy4 preferences dialogs (horrors!) and help file (gasp!) can provide some
semi-confusing, but effective, ways to play with screen colors. In the
Settings file, the colors reside in defaults (I think, I don't have time to
look) L0, L1, etc. Those are the lines that the dialogs mess with. I'd back
up my Settings.dfl file before proceeding.

If I come up with much else, I'll give a holler. Unfortunately, 99% of my
work time is spent in Word 7 (for some good reasons, but I still hate it).

Tim Baehr
tbaehr@xxxxxxxx