Re: UltraVision

Re: Laptop UltraVision

I have an address other than Boston. It is:

Personics Corporation
63 Great Road
Maynard, MA 01754
Don't know if there is anyone live there; you might give it a try. Also, my Massachusetts geography is rusty; I don't know how far Maynard, MA is from Boston, MA.

The program was copyrighted 1987 - 1991 by

M + H Consulting and John Jurewicz.

Cheers.

At 05:14 PM 8/10/2000 -0400, jr_fox@xxxxxxxx wrote:
Alan Heubert wrote:

> I checked out the Personics website. It looks as if it hasn't been
> updated in years. I called the number in Boston, only to learn that
> the number had been disconnected. Too bad!

Well, you may never know how old these things are when you come across
them. I've seen websites stay up 2 - 3 years after the Co. ceased to
exist ? (How -- are their bills all paid up that far ahead . . . ?)
On the other hand, maybe they moved, or someone else has the product
now.
There is a lesser known database program whose ownership has changed at
least three times that I'm aware of in the last 10 years, each time with
a different Co., location, ph. #, etc.

Guess that search on Compuserve may be the last resort here after all.