Re: new U2

Harry:

> Here's what I find in the vicinity of {Stack} in the .INF file:
>
> {$S,$E,stack.int,stack} Stack v3.3 implemented for U2
> {stack} Save the Stack to "MY.STK" in EDITOR's directory (For Users of
> STACK Only)

That's the Index section of INF, not the Help screen secton. You didn't SEarch to the bottom of the file! You call that struggling? Keep hitting XC! Or simply issue HELP STACK.

When you get to the Stack _Help screen_, scroll down to the line that reads, "Users must add
the following frame near the top of DLG (anywhere after the first two lines):" It is followed
by a real Help frame (two lines) which you must copy into your DLG file near the top of the file
"(anywhere after the first two lines)" BUT ahead of the block of code relating to Stack.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx