Running Xy on Mac or PC?

Harry,

As I recall, you've experimented with Xy on the Mac under Parallels, on PC under various OS, and also running Nota Bene with Robert's fixes to run like Xy. Have you settled on any particular approach? Which do you like better?

I keep trying various things myself, but seem most comfortable with Xy running under DOS (on PC) and Dosbox on Mac, though I haven't tried recent Parallels upgrades.

I've noticed a recent Parallels upgrade that allows Windows programs to be used on iPad. I am curious about that.

Many thanks,
Lisa