Re: cry for help

flash wrote:
Y'all, It is good that someone offered to help the man from Carmel. A human being issued a cry for help. It does not matter whether we know or can imagine how it came to such a pass for him. Who among us has not also depended upon the kindness of strangers at some time or other? Flash
It's impossible to help from Europe. It's necessary to test different codes (porting them from the XyWrite4 printer driver to the Xy3 one), maybe to see the printer's manual, to know Xy3 printer drivers, etc. The person who maintains this site is an expert in Postscript and XyWrite3: http://yesss.freeshell.org/x/_xypro.html I'm very sorry. Manuel Castelao