Re: can u save my sanity?

** Reply to message from pollyeditor@xxxxxxxx on Wed, 7 Jan 2004 22:27:40 GMT

> I can't get XY4 to print the damn redlining.

On reflection, this may not be an issue of PRN capabilities, but rather whether
the redlining MoDes used in Xy3+ are the same as those used in Xy4. If you
wrote the documents in Xy3+, what MoDe is used for each of the several redline
effects? Anybody know if they are, by default, the same in Xy3<==>Xy4? Look
at your document in eXPanded mode, then let us know...

I'm assuming here that what you're saying is that yes, Xy4 does print your docs
using the Xy4 PRNs on your DeskJet (or whatever it is), but that redlining
isn't printed -- correct? Do the normal MoDes print -- underline, italic, etc?

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx