Re: Offline Reading

Kevin,

Thanks for your reply about instituting an offline reader if there is enough
interest. I think that it is not a big investment for TTG to implement this
facility and interest would be there. Many people are not aware of this
possibility and will not request it. Once it is there however, many will use
it. Take some initiative, man!

BTW, I have not replied earlier since I only log on once in great while. I
don't want to spend my hard earned dollars reading and replying on line. With a
name like "The Technology Group", you should consider using available
technology!