Re buggy NBWin

I wish I had the expertise...but like you say, there are other things in
life. Just trying to indicate it wouldn't be a completely pointless exercise.

At 03:52 PM 3/11/02 -0500, you wrote:
** Reply to message from Gavin Budge  on Sun, 10
Mar 2002 13:04:09 +0000

> I wish you would get round to documenting bugs etc - this would be
> very valuable! Keep up the good work!
But... Julien Duvivier's "Pepe le Moko" is playing at Film Forum, and last time I saw that was in the 50s probably. And I hear the guy at Picholine can cook (I
mean really, really cook). Plus I'm trying to do a close read of all of Paul
Bowles' novels (Sheltering Sky was just great).

Tell you what: you document the bugs, I'll chill with my kids. No more pro
bono computer service station.