(no subject)

Re: Printer problem: xy4.018 installed via DOS in new PC running at 633 mHz,
with Win98 SE and 64 megs RAM. Printer is extremely reliable NEC 860.

Problem is with printing occasional envelopes. When I highlight the address,
then go to File menu, the enVelope command is grayed out.

If I close everything and restart the "V" does appear on File menu, and I
follow the same procedure.  get a recorded "Check your printer" message, and
the envelope goes through printer and comes out blank. Cable connection is
intact and the printer's setup file appear normal. None of this happened in
the old machine (75 mHz, 40 megs RAM, and much less memory. All other
printing with new one works normally.

Any ideas will be gratefully received. TIA.

Bruce Felknor