Using TOGLtag,tt - way to convert a file back to HTML

Hi,

I was using TOGLtag,tt to convert an html document to a text form that I could
edit. My hope was that I could be able to make my edits to the TOGLTAG.TMP file
and then when finished toggle it back to html.

Short of manually deleting the Note delimiters, is there a way to convert a
TOGLTAG.TMP file back to an .HTM form?

Thanks

Russ