Re: Windows 10 considerations

Windows 10 seems (finally) to have fully effective anti-virus features built in.

Ed, my issue is not whether Win 10 has fully effective AV but whether Norton is better (in any way) or not. I started using Norton again about five years ago after a bad experience with a previous favorite, and I found that it really, now, is, effective and has minimal overhead and really does seem able to isolate threats before they have a chance to operate.