Re: XyWrite for Windows

** Reply to note from "Bob Brody"
  Tue, 17 Dec 96 12:19:52 +0000

Glad you looked at SmartSet. I didn't mean to imply the inherent
superiority of one approach over the other (commands vs menus). These are,
after all, matters of personal preference, not universal truths.

On the subject of documentation, if I recall correctly, there's a fairly
comprehensive treatment of Help frames (including type K dialog boxes,
which may be useful for your purposes) in the Xy4 (DOS) Customization
Guide. XyHelp under Windows is virtually identical.

Carl Distefano * * * CLDistefano@xxxxxxxx