re (fwd) ... WIN95 Flawed

I protest. This really is going too far! I've *had* it with
opening mail that
I expect to pertain to xyWrite and finding MSophobic tantrums
instead. AO, alas, has no killfile feature. The information in
this crossposting is days old; the opinions are stale and
irrelevant to anyone except other MSophobes.

When I--or other subscribers--long for braindead Windows-bashing
we're quite capable of reading Usenet, particularly
comp.os.os2.advocacy, where it's concentrated; comp.os.os2.misc
is another source, although subscribers would also be exposed to
howls of pain from those trying, often in vain, to install and
use Warp (cf. also comp.os.os2.bugs and comp.os.os2.setup), howls
that usually are the consequence of the same kind of IBM
short-sightedness that discouraged TTG from developing
xyWrite4os/2. For information on what few native apps *are*
available, see comp.os.os2.announce and comp.os.os2.apps.
   --annie

========================== annie fisher  nyc