Tweakui

Nathan Sivin writes:
If you download POWERTOYS, one of the most fundamental tools of Windows management from the Microsoft site (it is 209K zipped), you will find in it TWEAKUI, which let you easily do all sorts of wonderful things that Windows should have built in.............

My fear and loathing of TWEAKUI is great. It played havoc with my settings, caused my desktop icons to explode and turned my mouse into a slippery thing with a will of its own.
I'm sure it works for lots of people, but Be Warned.

Irene Silverman
mailto:irene@xxxxxxxxirene@xxxxxxxx