Re: running Xy3 under Windows XP- aarrgghhh!

Polly wrote, "when I try to fire up Xy from the icon on my desktop, I
also end up launching four or five other programs (some Windows, some
DOS). " Hmm. That sounds like what happens when you click on an icon with
some combination of keys (CTRL+SHIFT?) held down. I've done it by sheer
clumsiness a couple of times, esp. when trying to keep a CD from
auto-running (before Direct CD turned off auto-run). Apps and folders
start opening wildly all over the place. Unfortuntely, I cannot recall
exactly WHICH keys were involved, but it's not unheard-of.
Patricia