Re: writing html in xywrite

Hi:
 I'm constanstly making new save/get macros and/or programs for ease of maintaining my
web site. Currently, the one that probably would be of most use is a program to
convert material received from a Guest book or other form to XYwrite usable ASCII (e.g.
%25 to percent sign).I use it in conjunction with a hot key (CTRL Z) having modified my
KBD. I'm attaching it. Another that I use to create links (called genlink.pgm) is
also attached.

jr_fox@xxxxxxxx wrote:

> If you happen to make any of this XPL stuff for HTML creation available, I'm sure
> some here will find it of interest. (Guess we'll need to learn some HTML first
> though, eh . . . )
>
> Jordan

XyWrite XPL program

XyWrite XPL program