Re: XYWRITE digest 1085

XyWriters-
I agree with Rene about not using Outlook. I use Eudora which works very well and is "relatively" protected from viruses. As to the list members who proselytize against ever opening attachments, this seems a radical solution. I don't open e-mail attachments from people I do not know, but the people I work with and I shuttle files back and forth to each other frequently. That's one of the beauties of e-mail. I just submitted a manuscript for a book to the publisher a few days ago as one big ZIP file and that is far easier and cheaper than printing it out and snail-mailing it.

Bill