Re: FONTITAL= is now support in vDos-lfn

Wengier:
Hi Carl and Harry,
I have added two new config file directives: FONTBOLD and FONTBOIT, which like FONTITAL are used to optionally specify the bold and bold italic versions of the font. For example, for the Consola font, the fonts consolab, consolai and consolaz are its bold, italic and bold italic versions respectively.
FONTBOLD and FONTBOI aren't showing up here. I have the .exe dated
7/31/2016 5:37pm.

I have:
FONT=fonts\CONSOLA
FONTITAL=fonts\COURI
FONTBOLD=fonts\Nouveau_IBM
FONTBOIT=fonts\Nouveau_IBM
COURI shows up and works well enough to de-emphasize comments, but Nouveau_IBM isn't showing.
The fonts seem to load (at least, I get no error message as I do when they
can't load), but the COLOR table, which lists every mode doesn't show them.

I then tried:
FONT=fonts\CONSOLA
FONTITAL=fonts\COURI
FONTBOLD=fonts\CONSOLAB
FONTBOIT=fonts\CONSOLAZ

and the bold and bold italics still dont' show up.

Regards,
Harry