Re: LONG TIME NO SEE

You might be interested to know that your addlf program has been put to work
here massaging stories from a sister paper, the Calgary Herald. They enter our
system with Ascii 13s as paragraph enders. I added some code to change their
quotes to ours as well. OUr desk is grateful. I haven't quite figured out how
your program works yet. I was stymied by the aa and xx which were input at the
beginning, until I realized you were simply trying to figure out the current
insert mode. [...] is.