RE: your subject headers and spam/Xywrite: zc=Zero Capitalizatio n

Using MS Outlook's default "View" configuration I don't see the "From"
either, but I could reconfigure it to show this or I could as Carl points
out filter using it. What email software do you use that you can't do this?

Regards,

Paul Ambos
pambos@xxxxxxxx