CLIP.PGM

Tim Baehr's CLIP.PGM is a complete success on my system! I have a
further question for him.

As I have frequently complained over the years, for reasons I
can't understand the standard method for moving text from XYDOS
to the Windows 95/98 clipboard and vice versa does not work. CLIP
provides a simpler workaround than any I have found. It would be
simpler still if there were a way to modify the program to move
the text from XY to the clipboard without opening WordPad as an
intermediary. That is all I need the program for. If it can't be
done directly, an alteration that opens WordPad, copies the text
to the clipboard, and closes WordPad before cleaning up, would be
perfectly satisfactory. My XPL programming skills, sad to say,
are not up to copying the contents of WordPad to the Windows
clipboard!

Cheers,
--
Nathan Sivin