From: Anne Putnam
Sender: xywrite-bounce@xxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 13:16:27
Subject: RE: Nota Bene

Jordan,

Nota Bene uses Windows printing functions, and you should be able to print
from any printer. Printers with only USB connections are not a problem.
There have been a few problems with a few newer printers (and this is not
unique to NB), but in every case the problem has been resolved by using a
different printer driver. For details see www.notabene.com/printer_req.html.

Thanks to you, and to the others who have written, for your interest and
support.

Anne