Re: Can I get full screen in windows 7 32 bit

>Thanks, Carl! I installed DOSBOX and I'm now enjoying xywrite, 25 years
later! Now to figure out how to get a full screen display... Any tips?

See:
http://www.dosbox.com/DOSBoxManual.html#FULLSCREEN

Experiment, and if you can get the result you want, then ok. Personally, I find a Windows 3.1x DOS box preferable for running legacy DOS apps under VirtualPC. I have 10 x 14 font and 50 lines box in this environment, which I find very enjoyable. This envolves setting up VirtualPC with DOS additions, and DOS 6 and Windows 3.11. The procedure is quite complicated, but the result is very good. More about this at: http://www.lexitec.fi/xywrite/utility.html

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxx