Re: General startup question

Folks:

It seems to me that Rachel asks a liberating question for all of us who
hate/despise/abhor/condemn/avoid/demean Mr. Gates' increasingly complex,
increasingly virus-prone Windows. (I exit to the underlying DOS, so as to
access XY-Write, but I am told this is not possible in new versions of
Windows such as 2000.)

I too would welcome novel suggestions.

Ed