Re: Cursor moves

Reply to note from "..."  Wed, 2 Sep 1998 20:19:47
-0400 (EDT)

-> ≪ In III+, [to PP precisely] the basic code is quite
-> similar [to the xyDos 4 macro], except that any existing
-> command line will be wiped out:
->
-> ==
->
-> ≫ --Carl Distefano
->
-> Whoops. As you probably will have realized before you
-> read this, Carl, the code shouldn't be that similar.
-> Shawn Harrison already discovered, and you may once
-> have explained to me, that WC is one of the funcs xyW3
-> xpl can't maintain. seb'ing the newline char does the job.

Goes to show, I should keep away from III+ code. Not having used it
in years, one forgets the wrinkles.

Carl Distefano
CLDistefano@xxxxxxxx
http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/