XPL PROGRAMMING

   David Auerbach may frown at this but for those who don't want to become
XPL savants, I have developed a program that lets you write programs in a
BASIC-like language then compile them to true XPL. I'm calling it XyBasic. One
of the things it has is an INPUT command which would allow a user to enter a
filename in a separate window. I'm looking for beta-testers, so if you know
BASIC and want to give it a try I would be happy to upload you a free copy with
documentation.