Re: New VCLIP

Dear Carl

I have just installed the new version of VCLIP and it appears to work as
expected, at least so far as I have tested it. I only have a keyboard
assignment for paste (Ctrl-V) as copy (Ctrl-C) is already occupied with
XY4 copy. However I have commanded VCOPY-helpkey and successfully
copied highlighted text from XY4 into windows as well as pasting both
from my helpkey and on the commandline. I have used the first keyboard
assignment format:

Paste:
nn=NOJM2,.,v,p,a,s,t,e,Q2

but then I am running Windows XP.

The new routine is definitely much quicker.

Best wishes

Paul

PS. Is there any chance of implementing the dual purpose key assignment
routine that I think Robert wrote which copied and pasted from XY4
first, and from the clipboard if there is nothing highlighted in XY4. I
found it very useful.